myprincessnotebook

this notebook belongs to me fill with my heart-felt stories fill with my daily thoughts fill with whatever craps comes up to my mind

My Photo
Name:
Location: Henderson, Central, Singapore

- petite - 1984 baby - 1st in d family - graduated frm Bt Batok Sec in 2001 - currently working at Singapore Art Museum - married to Mohd on 040807 - mother to Yuna & Yuni - noisy - loud - happy-go-lucky - pampered - down-to-earth - hilarious - insane - can be rough at times - young @ heart

Sunday, October 30, 2011

So much i hate abt you

History repeated again and again and again..like wth right..easy money come & go..u want 💰💰💰 go & fucking working lah..u think once u voice out once den 💰 come to you..kip up ar..ppl work just to give you 💰..anak borek,bapak rentik..sama lah dgn si polan tu..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home