myprincessnotebook

this notebook belongs to me fill with my heart-felt stories fill with my daily thoughts fill with whatever craps comes up to my mind

My Photo
Name:
Location: Henderson, Central, Singapore

- petite - 1984 baby - 1st in d family - graduated frm Bt Batok Sec in 2001 - currently working at Singapore Art Museum - married to Mohd on 040807 - mother to Yuna & Yuni - noisy - loud - happy-go-lucky - pampered - down-to-earth - hilarious - insane - can be rough at times - young @ heart

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'll be back to work





this is the banner of my new working company. surprised? yup, me too. i'll be working with a travel agency. well, i guess it's time to oversome my fear. i'm starting this monday, april 6th. my daughter? well, i've enrolled her in the infant care centre @ telok blangah. this is her school banner




anyway, i've graduated from my Nitec last february. sorry didnt have time to update. i was made a valedictorian speaker. it was a emotional event, as i cried half way tru the speech. wanna see mine graduation pix? well, i've got some here. check this out







































oh yup, i also received a ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE AWARD. all this thanks to all the lecturers that have faith in me. I think my success ladder starts with








and it'll never stops there. I was a HOPE SCHEME applicant and with that i;m given a $5K training grant. which i have in mind to take a diploma in tourism at





but i still aint sure yet if this is my definite course as i also have in mind a HR management diploma course but i'm not sure if i'm eligible for it. probably i'll take the course when everything seems smooth. I mean, i have someone to look after my girl at night coz i was thinking for a night classes. my husband? well, he definitely cant coz he's taking a night jib. he used to take a morning job but i told him now he cant coz i may need him to send me to work after sending my girl to the school. i was hoping that everything will be ok and hope that we are financially strong so that i can employ a maid to help me with my girl.

well, it have to be this way. i guess it's better that i'm independant as a family that has to trouble people here and there. the past few months doesnt went easy for me. just because i need someone to look after my girl. there are some who agrees but back out at the last minute and there someone who offers but i aint sure how long will it last. so to play safe, i decide to put my daughter in the centre. it's easy and it's convienient also. I'll just have to pay the school fees. I just hope that they can take good care of my girl coz she is my precious one. I've been with her for the past 2 months and trust me, to be away from her is a heart pain. I'll definitely miss her like hell but i'll always makes sure that i call on her every time i had my lunch. i'm also working for me. i want her to have the best in everything but not too pampered. i know my girl is a very good girl and she never gives people a hard time looking after her. she's the best girl in the world. (well, that's what every mom would say about their daughter)

ok lah, i gtg. i'll get in touch again soon. hopefully, i aint too lazy to keep updating..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home