myprincessnotebook

this notebook belongs to me fill with my heart-felt stories fill with my daily thoughts fill with whatever craps comes up to my mind

My Photo
Name:
Location: Henderson, Central, Singapore

- petite - 1984 baby - 1st in d family - graduated frm Bt Batok Sec in 2001 - currently working at Singapore Art Museum - married to Mohd on 040807 - mother to Yuna & Yuni - noisy - loud - happy-go-lucky - pampered - down-to-earth - hilarious - insane - can be rough at times - young @ heart

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

P.S I LOVE YOU




Mohammad Bin Mahmod
- the man in my life
- my world
- my heart
- my eyes

Yuna Umairah Binte Mohammad
- my baby
- my universe
- my breath
- a drop of tears cost a million to me

thank god for the precious gift u gave.
thank god for the wonderful human u put in my life.
thank god for the perfect companion in me.

please god, dont take em away frm me.
please god, let us be happy throughout our years
please god, gives us nothing but happiness & strong bond always
please god, till death do us part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home