myprincessnotebook

this notebook belongs to me fill with my heart-felt stories fill with my daily thoughts fill with whatever craps comes up to my mind

My Photo
Name:
Location: Henderson, Central, Singapore

- petite - 1984 baby - 1st in d family - graduated frm Bt Batok Sec in 2001 - currently working at Singapore Art Museum - married to Mohd on 040807 - mother to Yuna & Yuni - noisy - loud - happy-go-lucky - pampered - down-to-earth - hilarious - insane - can be rough at times - young @ heart

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

aTtAchment



dis is whr im stuck for 8 wks..
lyk it or nt, i haf 2b der.
worse still,if im gd, i may b stuck der for long.

hw shld i put it?
do i like it?
is dis wat i want?
or, is dis jz d beginning?

well, first day was kinda lame..
kinda playing air @ "main angin"

bt hey, probsly thngs may gt better
mayb aftr a few more days.
tell me,will dis nightmare ends?

erm..bt hey, wat can i ask more?
Japanese colleague,
Japanese bosses,
Japanese language..
and hey!!! nice Hokkaido..

well, till here i drop..
i'll get again wen i'm free..

choto-mate..
sayonara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home